MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Yet more - definitely heading towards the Land of Nod here

I know - boring, boring, bo-r-i-n-zzzzzzzzzzzz.


Straight stitches & French Knots



Cross and straight stitches



Straight stitches (black)...or you could use buttonhole
stitch if you wish;  straight stitches (red); Lady Daisies
(blue) and French Knots.




All straight stitches, although you could use
Fly Stitch for the blue stitches




Herringbone stitch (black); straight stitch (green)
cross stitch (orange)



Today your quote is, I think, rather fitting about what you experience when you visit my blog.  Definitely snoozeworthy here!

It's from Hal Elrod..."How we start our day determines how we create our life.  Are you snoozing through your morning, snoozing through your life, and snoozing through your unlimited potential?  Or are you committed to waking up each day with passion, purpose, and a plan so you can create the life you truly want and deserve?"

Well, you can definitely say what I do might be snoozeworthy, but at least I have passion about it!! 





2 comments:

  1. Nice work, that's how projects get done, right?
    A little here, some over there, it all adds up!
    Jump starting is an important skill when having to face uncooperative
    often difficult emotions in our own heads!
    I feel like a janitor sometimes, always cleaning and tidying up those
    messy. emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I snoozing? Such an interesting thought provoking notion. You my dear are definitely not snoozing with all you accomplish and find to share. Love your seam treatments. So many layers of designs. Lovely Weekend to you as we celebrate Father's Day this Sunday. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.